Your Clapton property specialists
In 2018, Location Location sold more than double the number of properties of any other Stoke Newington agent, and now E5 homeowners can benefit from the same expertise. Heading up the Clapton team is experienced Sales Manager Anna Takkou, supported by senior consultants Irene Christou, Donna Levy and the full team at our HQ.
Anna said: “We know Clapton very well and are excited to be actively promoting our services in this area. We have a massive database of people looking to buy or rent in and around E5, and most of the homes we take on sell within a month of hitting the market. There’s a lot of crossover here when it comes to property searches - when people are searching in Stoke Newington for a home, they often end up buying in Clapton, where the same money usually buys you a little more space.”
Irene explained: “We do things very differently. As well as having cutting-edge software that ensures our social media platforms are increasing audiences for sellers and landlords, we get very involved in community life and are driven to help people who need it in the areas we serve. Our toy appeal reached 5,000 children this Christmas and we’re the first company to sponsor children through the Hackney Pirates reading scheme, and are constantly collecting food for people in poverty. We’re looking out for projects to get involved with in Clapton, so please share any suggestions!”
Delivering a WOW service
We’re proud to be one of the top 100 estate agencies in the UK, and we’re working hard to make our service even better for all of our clients. As well as a new office space and dedicated Clapton team, we’ve invested in industry-leading technology and software - including our unique ‘Hyper Local’ marketing - all of which means your property reaches more people, and sells or lets sooner.
- Experts in your backyard- ranked in the ‘Top 100 estate agents in the UK’, in the Best Estate Agent Guide 2018 & 2019
- Sell your property sooner- 27% faster than the average time, thanks to tech that boosts audiences by up to 250%. Source: CCT Marketing.
- 82% of sales from agreed to completed first time- through our dedicated progression team. Based on our latest 2018 sales conversion data.
- No long landlord contracts- walk away any time, we’re 100% confidence in our service and results.
- Hackney’s most recommended estate agency- with over 270 Google reviews and over 200 Allagents reviews.
- Described as ‘Exceptional’in the Best Estate Agent Guide 2018 & 2019.
- Part of the community- proud to partner Hackney Food Bank, The Winter Toy and Food Appeal and the Hackney Pirates charity.
Property and Prosperity in the community
As well as giving homeowners and landlords a dedicated local service, our new Clapton team has another important responsibility - to help us better support communities, independent charities, business and initiatives. We’ll be doing this as much as we can, and you can follow our progress in Word on the Street magazine, which now goes out to even more areas across North London - still completely advert free.
We’ve got buyers and renters ready - to speak to us about your Clapton property, call Anna on 0207 923 9222 or email email@example.com
We know Clapton very well and are excited to be actively promoting our services in this area.
Posted 28th March 2019